Life is a process that is full of movements, seasons, stages. As we move from one stage to another, from one season to another, we are bound to be confronted with obstacles, challenges, limitations that may wants to negate the plans of God for our lives. To turn obstacles to miracles, trials to triumph, test to testimonies depends on who is our ally. Dan.11:32, Zeph 3:17.
When the Almighty God is involved in the affairs of man, things begins to move in an unusual, unprecedented way. When God decides to be involved in the affairs of man, every obstacle becomes surmounted, the forces of heaven begins to work for such a one. That is what is known as define settlement.
At the advent of the involvement of the Almighty God (the outpouring of the Spirit of God), human‘s ability comes to an end and the power of God takes over. Isaiah 32:12-15. Our God is incomparable God! He has all power, ability, wisdom, resources that we ever need to be divinely settled. Jer 32:17,27. As children of God, our destiny is not designed to be lived through human efforts and abilities. As the elect of the Most high we belong to a special breed, because the force that is behind us transcends human ability and power. By divine involvement and settlement therefore, God has ordained us to be the principal channel of blessing s irrespective of our personal abilities, talents, profession, placement or vocation 1Peter 1:3.
Covenant requirement for settlement
Christianity is a faith of responsibility. Every provision places a demand on you to access it .The word of God remains the power behind our settlement.11Peter.1:2, Ps.119:165, 11Chron. 26:5.
- You must be born again: 1Peter 5:10,11Peter 1:3: Until you are called, you are not a candidate of divine settlement. Rom.14:17, Gal.5:22.
- Rededicate your life to God: There is the need for us to rededicate our lives to God by returning unto Him in obedience. Mal.3:6-7. You must stay connected to the Prince of peace, being away from God generates curses. Ps.16;4.
- Settle with the word of God: The word of God is the career of the peace you need. The Word of God engages the wall of limitation the enemy is putting on our ways.
- The love of God: The freedom from the curse of law is only fulfilled in love, when you are in love with Christ, it naturally flows to men around you. John 1:17, Rom.13:8,10, Mat 22:37-40. Until we enter into a love covenant with God, life remains a struggle. Gal.3:13, ICor.2:9.
- Make a choice to serve God: If you want God to settle you, make a decision to serve Him .Josh. 24:15 .Serving God is not a gift, it is a choice .The heart of the people of Israel turned to serve God, then God remembered them. Ex.7:16,8:1, 20 ,9:1,13 ,10:3. God vowed to settle anyone who chooses to serve Him Deut.30:19, Job 36:11.
- Be planted in the House of God: Ps.84:4, Ps 92:13-15, Ps.132:13-15. Being planted in the house of God is a requirement for your unending settlement. Zion is the City of settlement, the more addicted you are to the house of God, the more settled you are. II Sam.7:10.
God is saying, give me my place and I will place you in the position I designed for you.
Enter into a covenant to serve God today.
Pastor Gbenro Adekojo
Pastor Adekojo is the Pastor in charge of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Winners' Assembly, Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada. He is married to his Soulmate Pst (Mrs) Blessing Adekojo and they are blessed with two wonderful kids, Praise and Favour
Address: 10117 93 Street, Grande Prairie, Alberta, T8V 1Y1, Canada
Cell: +1 780 832 9940
Office: +1 780 532 7727